Want to know how to capture Regice, Regirock and Registeel on Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire (Not sure about Emerald) well I’ll tell you.
I struggled myself to get them without understanding a thing the Ancient writing said but after 2 months I had finally figured it out…
Introduction: In your adventure throughout the game you might have discovered 2 or 3 giant rocks with a Ruin Maniac trainer nearby.
Once you’ve got a Wailord (evolve a Wailmer at level 40), a rare Relicath (look underwater for a few minutes and you’ll find it), Dig, Fly, Surf, Dive and Strength you may start.
So let’s start…
Fly or Surf to Pacifidlog Town (once you found it) and Surf west towards the Ocean Current. Choose the right path and eventually you’ll come to a spot where you can Dive.
Dive underwater and look around till you find Ancient writing on a stone at this point you are to use Dive again to return to the surface.
You’ll be in a weird place with Ancient writing everywhere ignore all of them and run north till you get a dead end with Ancient writing on it.
Use Dig in front of it and a path will appear. Follow the path enter the next room and keep running north till you get to another dead end with Ancient writing on it.
Stand in front of the Ancient writing and put Wailord as your 1st choice in your party and Relicath as your last or Relicath as your 1st and Wailord as your last then a huge long earthquake will appear (freaky)! After it stops you’ll then hear three sounds that means the big rocks have revealed a opening which means you can now get the Regis!
How to get to the Regis:
Regice: (Route 105) 1. Surf around looking for a big rock then go inside to find a wall with Ancient writing on it!
2. Make the Ancient writing appear on your screen by talking to it and keep it like that for about 2-3mins.
3. After waiting the writing disappears from the screen and the wall turns into a path which leads to another room!
4. Enter the room to see a big figure sleeping, now talk to it to trigger a battle with Regice!
Regirock: (Route 111) 1. Get out of those sandstorms in the desert which is east from Lavaridge Town and get inside the big rock to find a wall with Ancient writing on it!
2. Stand in the very centre of the Ancient writing and move east 2 steps then south 2 steps.
3. Finally use Strength (at nothing) which will be allowed and the wall turns into a path which leads to another room!
4. Enter the room to see a big figure sleeping, now talk to it to trigger a battle with Regirock!
Registeel: (Route 120) 1. Head west from Lilycove City into Route 121 and you’ll eventually come to Route 120 where there is a corner!
2. Don’t move north instead keep moving west and you’ll find a girl.
3. Talk to her (if you haven’t done that) and she’ll give you a berry!
4. To the north of her will be a grey ramp go up on top of it and keep heading north to find a Ninja boy, Ruin Maniac and a big rock.
5. Get inside the big rock to find a wall with Ancient writing on it!
6. Go to the centre of the place and use Fly it will allow it but you won’t Fly instead you will open a path which leads to another room!
7. Enter the room to see a big figure sleeping, now talk to it to trigger a battle with Registeel!
Hint: Use Timer Balls for the Regis. You can buy Timer Balls for 1000 in Rustboro City’s Market.
Tip: Save the game before fighting any of the Regis that way if you defeat one of them by accident you could try again by switching off then switching back on!
Tip: Train your Regis and face the Elite Four, the Regis are a great combination together so they’ll do great if you have given them enough firendship!
I hope this information is useful!