15 comments on “Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Time + Darkness Exploration

  1. rilou πŸ˜› plz say u can evolve munchlax and rilou dats meeeeeeeee πŸ™„ πŸ˜› 😳 πŸ’‘ πŸ˜€ πŸ‘Ώ 😎 πŸ˜• πŸ™‚ 😯 ➑ 😐 :mrgreen:

  2. IcanÒ€ℒt wait it is almost here I was addicted to the first one now there making a second one where I can be a turtwig woohoo πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

  3. πŸ‘Ώ Yo Homies!! CHUNSOFT MIGHT NOT AGREE TO WORK WITH NINTINDO!! SO IT MIGHT NOT COME OUT!!

    There is a 57% chance they say yes and 43% chance no.

    They almost have Chunsoft! :mrgreen:

  4. kay they made it for DS in Japan already and its out so they have to send it here Chunsoft already agreed if they didnt then it wouldnt be out in japan either ❗

  5. I have the game in japanese but i just can’t beat where you get warped by duskinor to the future world… that place gives me creeps and wait…
    if you wanna know more about it you can go to serebii.net, the pokemon webby

  6. im so exited im not gonna sleep til i get this game 😯 😯 😯 😯 😯 😯 😯

  7. Time and darkness = same but w/diff. pokemon. I had darkness all my pokemon were lv. 100 and i was master rank and had all the legendaries but my dog chewed my game up. I got darkness again and i beat it i’m only level 80 known though. If anyone has questions on bosses and how to beat the game just post it up here…….. Oh by the way a good way to beat bosses is to throw and X- eye seed at them. For Darkria i threw and X- eye seed(turns vision wierd) then used smokescreen(all attacks miss) then i took out his mininoins(Arbok, Mismaguis, Magmortar, Aagron, Rypherior and Macargo) and took down Darkria. I was a charmander and my partner was treeko. Darkria lv 53

  8. I’ve got time and ive completed the game so it gt boring so I’m starting a new one as riolu but i don’t no how to start as one someone help?! πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *